Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weekly Blog 1

Classes are going  very well so far. I have the grades that I want and I think that I am on track to get off of academic probation. This semester has been a lot than the first, class wise. My grades are better and my GPA is way better than first semester. It's getting close to the end of the school year so that means that finals will be coming up any week now. I feel like I am preparing myself well for the finals and it is essential that I do well on them. If I do, I will be able to get off of academic probation and be able to breath a little bit next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Justin, it seems you are doing very well this semester. Congratulations! I also have lots of pressure about GPA stuff. And sometimes, I will worry about it. However, I think the things we learn from the class is much more than GPA itself. The tuition fee is very expensive here, and I don't want to just a GPA. I want to learn something really cool, like some solid programming skills or something. These are very helpful for job.

    ReplyDelete