Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weekly Blog 3

This week I got to interview my cousin for English class. I haven't seen him in a while so it was good catching up with him. We talked about his experiences in the Iraq war and what it was like to be in it. He gave me his take on whether it was necessary for us to be there and how he feels about the war in general. I've never interviewed someone before so this was a good experience for me. I was well prepared with questions to ask him so it went smoothly. Overall I liked the experience and I learned a lot about my cousin that I didn't know.

1 comment:

  1. The Iraq war has been an event experienced by Iraq population, and that event in somehow is known buy few people. I am also one of those who havelittle knowledge about that war in Iraq, and I would like to be told that story about Iraq. So interviewing somebody who experienced Iraq war would make you learn deeply the story. Also have met a cousin I did not Know before, is like a special time in somebody’s life because with that cousin, together we have a lot to ask and a lot to answer. That moment of meeting a cousin not Known before, remind me when I met for the first time my cousin. We had very good time together and It was an unforgotten moment of my life.

    ReplyDelete