Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weekly Blog 2

I recently took a test in my Statistics class. This test counts as 20% of the overall grade in the class so it was essential that I did well on it. This is the class that I have the lowest grade in so if I was successful in doing well on it, my grade will improve tremendously. Although the test itself was hard, I was well rested and I studied a good amount during the course of the week. As I took the test, I knew a lot of the answers to the questions. Not every answer came so easily though. Some of them I had to really think about and do the best that I could on them. Overall the test went pretty well. This is great news considering I had to do well on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment